It is important to keep camera’s firmware up to date to take advantage of new features and bug fixes. Stitch will automatically show a notification whenever a newer firmware version is available.
Firmware Update Procedure
NOTE: Ensure that the camera system battery has at least one bar of battery charge. To check your current firmware version, review System Information in the Manage tab in Survey.
To update the camera’s firmware follow these steps. You can do steps 1-4 manually or let Stitch do them for you from the firmware update notification dialog.
- Download the system firmware file from the Support section of the iGUIDE Portal, manage.youriguide.com.
- Delete old fw_update.7z system firmware file from your USB flash drive.
- Copy the new fw_update.7z file to the USB flash drive, it should be placed at the root of the drive and not inside a folder.
- Ensure that the file is named exactly fw_update.7z, any other name variations will be ignored.
- Safely eject the USB flash drive from the computer to avoid file corruption.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the camera system and power it on.
- Navigate in Survey to the Manage tab and use the Update Firmware button.
- Once complete, close Survey and reconnect to the camera to use the new firmware.
NOTE: In case of any Survey errors, clear browser history.