Sub-accounts are created by businesses for their iGUIDE camera operators, so that they have the ability to create iGUIDEs. Sub-accounts also have access to the Support area, but can not be used for administrative purposes such as creating other sub-accounts and changing business details. Sub-accounts can only be created using an operator account (the original account used by the camera purchaser).
1) Log into the iGUIDE Portal (manage.youriguide.com).
2) Go to “Dashboard” in the top menu bar.
3) Click on “Create a new Sub-Account” under the “Sub-accounts” section. See Figure 1.
4) Enter the first name, last name and email address of the person for whom you need the account created.
5) Click on “Create” and you should see a prompt saying the sub-account was created successfully. See Figure 2.
NOTE: If there is an account already created with the email provided below, you should see the following warning message (see Figure 3):
In this case, you can press “Yes” to send the email in order to invite the existing user. Once the user accepts the invitation, their existing account will be converted into one of your sub-accounts.